Storage Requirements Audit
Randex offers its extensive knowledge and experience to all its clients on the need to have a modern and efficient filing procedure.
Information is widely recognized as an integral resource and as such, is one of the most important assets at an organisations disposal. It is vital that when considering any changes that it is also an opportunity to assess and restructure, where necessary, the document / information asset base. Accommodating document requirements will ensure the maintenance of efficient practices.
This will be undertaken by Randex Project Managers and will involve:
- Initial discussions at the clients premises. This initial meeting is not chargeable.
- Detailed survey.
- Production of a report consisting of the objectives, methodology, observations, results and recommendations.
- Presentation of the report.
Within this process Randex will have consulted with the client in the following areas:
- Current filing methods.
- Current storage.
- Capacity and storage space utilised.
- Advise on current legislation.
Randex is able to offer advice on the specification of Storage Solutions, highlight filing efficiencies.
Fully priced proposals for the supply, delivery and installation of projects are available.